Welcome to Online Education
Online learning is a term used to describe distance or correspondence courses that are offered over the Internet. The courses offered through online learning cover a wide range of subjects, audiences, and prices. This educational method is growing in popularity as a cost-effective method of providing access to education for a large population.
There are five main reasons behind the growth in online learning: access, efficiency, cost, and technology. The explosion in online learning tools and the adoption of this method by both post-secondary educational institutions and high schools around the world speaks to the fundamental desire for education. Read More
Top 5 Most Popular Online College Degree Courses
Associate's Degrees, Bacelors Degree, Master's Degrees, Doctoral Degrees, Social Science Degrees
1. Associate's Degrees: Including in Business Administration, Business Foundation, Graphic Designs and Accounting.
2. Bachelor's Degrees: Including in Criminal Justice, Aviation, RN Nursing, and Business Administration in Legal Studies.
3. Master's Degrees: Including in Health Services Administration, Master's of Business Administration (MBA), RN Nursing, and Master's of Arts in Managerial Communications Administration, and Master's of Science in Justice and Security, as well as Master's Degree of Science and Education in Curriculum Instruction Strategy.
4. Doctoral Degrees: Including in Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Health Administration, and PHD in psychology.
5. Social Science Degrees: Including Criminal Justice, Law, and Paralegal.
Find Right SChool
Accounting Degree Options
Students training teaches accounting standard analysis techniques that help them make important financial decisions based on financial data and information. Students also learn how to communicate financial information effectively. After completing a four-year study, students can go to become accountants, auditors and business analysts. Read More
Accrual Basis Accounting
In accrual basis accounting, income is reported in the fiscal period it is earned, regardless of when it is received, and expenses are deducted in the fiscal period they are incurred, whether they are paid or not. In other words, using accrual basis accounting, you record both revenues and expenses when they occur. Read More
Business Majors - Accounting Degree
In accrual basis accounting, income is reported in the fiscal period it is earned, regardless of when it is received, and expenses are deducted in the fiscal period they are incurred, whether they are paid or not. In other words, using accrual basis accounting, you record both revenues and expenses when they occur.Read More